Cabin Mechanic - (5 Position)
Location : Samut Prakan
1. Perform routine and non routine inspection and rectify maintenance work carried out in cabin seats, carpet, curtain and work relate to aircraft interiors direct by leader cabin interior.
2. Prepare the spare parts/ material and tools & equipment in order to do the routine checks, Relate to aircraft interior or cargo compartment changes such as those involving, seat operational check, seat cover replacement ,seat equipment repairing , carpeting, flooring, curtain, light bulb changes, cargo net.
3. Perform aircraft servicing, component removal/ installation, cleaning and inspection in accordance with the relevant maintenance data and standards of quality and safety.
- Education :
Diploma Technical Training Certificate, Vocational Certificate or higher.
- Job Experience :
Experience on Fabric, Furniture Shops and using sewing machine would be an asset.
- License :
Valid driver’s license.
- Basic skills :
- Male, age not over 40 years old.
- Thai nationality.
- Height at least 165 cm.
- Knowledge of English language in speaking, reading and writing are essential.
- TOEIC Minimum Score 350 is required.
- The person would have to be responsible and show initiative.
- Other qualification - if any :
Qualified persons are invited to mail your written application letters, resume with full qualification, expected salary, one recent photo, certification and concern documents to the contact address below :
Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited
Line Maintenance Division, (Job Application)
Technical Department, P.O. Box 29,
Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangplee,
Contact Number : 0 2535-4335 EXT. 100